Brazil Churrascaria

interior of brazil churrascaria

Reviewed this place recently. I love the interior. It must be the lights. I like how warm the place was – in a cosy sense of course. It was my first visit and I was really impressed.

I’m not much of a meat person but Brazil Churrascaria was a pleasant surprise. With over 15 different meats and cuts, even a carnivore would be full as hell! The passadors were lovely – very attentive and friendly. They’d remember which meats you want or don’t want. Of course you can also request to get only one type of meat the whole evening.

Don’t worry if you are vegetarian – there’s always the pasta and salad bar:

Salad and Pasta Bar

Trust me, this bar alone is sufficient to whet your appetite. The food is yummy and I love the fresh greens and potato salad:

Closeup of salad and pasta bar

here’s a look at the meat, whilst being carved onto my plate:

meat on my plate

Now you see what I mean? Check out the amount of meat I have on my plate! Ohhh… and I ate chicken hearts for the first time. Hehe… it tasted quite good actually. I liked the chicken wrapped with bacon, and the tenderloin.. Mmmmm…. I was duly satisfied… but not quite yet. Until this came of course:

Dessert at Brazil Churrascaria

My most favourite part of the evening – or rather, of every meal: D-E-S-S-E-R-T!

That’s creme brulee, followed by strawberries stuffed with mango icecream, banana pudding, and passion fruit icecream. YUM!

Brazil Churrascaria isn’t for the faint hearted. Please visit at your own risk and come with an empty stomach all right?

*Price is at $38++ per person.
_________________________________

Brazil Churrascaria
14/16 Sixth Avenue
Tel: 6463-1923
Open Mon-Sun: 6-10:30pm

Posted on 21st Feb 2006 in Uncategorized

Anonymous commented on February 21, 2006 at 6:53 am

The food is great but I heard that there were some racisim issue last year or so.

Sabrina commented on February 21, 2006 at 9:10 am

Hi, I am Italina and I love food. I recently entered into the food blogging… I do not have my own yet.
I like your blog… I was in Singapore for 7 months in 2005 for work and I liked it a lot… I have been to this Brazilian restaurant and I have to say it was very good!
Nice to have news from Singapore and see places I have been to… there are things that I miss a bit… some of the food specially.

Ciao.

the Tragic Love Company commented on February 21, 2006 at 1:06 pm

hi, may i know the average price per head for a meal at this restaurant? thanks much 🙂

boo_licious commented on February 21, 2006 at 8:50 pm

We have one in PJ too – lots of meat too. Unfortunately they don’t serve nice desserts like this place.

DK commented on February 25, 2006 at 5:43 pm

Anon: What racisim issue is it? Can go in details? Thx.

Anonymous commented on February 27, 2006 at 11:40 pm

Yep, what a great place to dine. I to one in Maryland and boy was that a good trip. The mango and passion fruit beverages were fabulous and passion fruit for dessert wow.

kiaralana commented on February 28, 2006 at 4:47 pm