Ramly Beef Burger

I’m sold. I’m seriously sold. I’m sold to the idea of a delicious Ramly Beef Burger. Not just ANY Ramly Beef Burger but the ones made by Ranor. In my previous post, I explained how I found out about Ranor’s Ramly Burgers on the Makansutra Forum. Well yesterday I ate only the chicken version and realised that it was the beef burger that have received rave reviews. Although the chicken one was good, I still think the beef one is DA BOMB.

It seriously is unlike any Ramly Burger I’ve ever tasted in Singapore. Just like how ieatishootipost explained – it is done with skill and a good combination of flavours.

How do they do it? Well I think it’s the work of the curry powder and the Worchester sauce. And the beef patty. Oooooooo… what can I say? It’s juicy, it’s moist, it’s phenomenal. Those who know me personally know that I seldom rave about beef or burgers this way. But hey, everything changes today. I watched intently while the dude cooked the patty with care and served it in the signature Ramly wrapper.

It makes me wonder if they cook it the same way in Malaysia. Anyone knows? I’m still on cloud 9 I tell you! Tasting this Ramly Burger is like tasting a bit of heaven. I’m seriously not exaggerating. Ask anyone who’ve tasted it and they’ll readily agree. My sister is now a huge fan as well! And at $2.50, it’s really worth it.

I can’t stop raving about the burger! Ahhhhh… Here’s another photo which shows the lovely pinkish brown beef patty:

Feast your eyes and pray that Ranor Ramly Burgers appear in the next pasar malam near you! 🙂

P.S. For the uninitiated, pasar malam is a malay term for night market. It consists of a stretch of street stalls that open from evening till late.

Posted on 18th Jan 2007 in 23729972, beef, Ramly, Ranor

Rachel commented on January 18, 2007 at 4:47 pm

YUM! I wish we had them!

I’d like to invite you to particpate in this:

jacob commented on January 19, 2007 at 3:23 am

that’s looks sooooooooooo good! nice!

ivn commented on January 19, 2007 at 6:07 am

You should try the Ramly Rabbit Burgers in Malaysia.

zanas commented on January 19, 2007 at 4:04 pm

rabbit burgers? that’s AAARRRGGH from me.

anw, i have tasted ramly burgers from 2 pasar malam, but i find they both failed to give me the glorious taste of the original ones. and when i went to msia last december, i couldn’t find the decent ramly burger…so much cutting the edges that the great tastes were lost. so sad.

X Animal X commented on January 20, 2007 at 6:19 am

heya sis. the pasar malam’s Ranor Ramly Burger was awesome, I had the “King’s Special”. King itself explains everything. DOUBLE BEEF PATTY skillfully wrapped in two eggs. Filled my hungry tummy 🙂 Ramly Rawks

Anonymous commented on January 20, 2007 at 8:34 pm

oohh ur post makes it all look so tempting! Anyone know any pasar malams happening currently? I am from the east & was hoping to walk by some pasar malams last nite but did not bump into any. 😛 Thnks!

Anonymous commented on January 23, 2007 at 2:55 pm

Dear baker, I beg to differ. I just had the ranor ramly burger but they’re really not that great. I have tried better ramly burgers in spore. They are however a lot different from the ones they USED to sell in Malaysia. So really what we are eating are all fakes. I’m going to Msia soon and if i do find a stall that serves authentic Ramly burgers, I’ll be sure to get the details down for you.

irresistible ivy commented on January 27, 2007 at 10:03 am

ramly burgers! that was e highlight of my pulau tioman trip other than e diving! but i’ve been putting off trying it here after tt cos its so sinful! haha.. ur post has brought back salivating memories and i’ll definitely look out for ranor’s now 🙂

Anonymous commented on June 19, 2007 at 4:37 pm

Ranor’s Ramly burger is now located at the pasar malam at pasir ris mrt.

leon commented on July 27, 2014 at 12:09 pm