Cocoa & Butterscotch bakin'

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Dot and I have been really busy. Try and imagine two girls trying to bake cookies and cupcakes by the hundreds and you’ll understand why I don’t have time to blog!

The July Bake Sale has started – the baking I mean.

Last month I collected orders for 5 items and I’m distributing the goods this week and next. It’s a huge feat but we’ll manage. I’m just glad I’m not alone this time round. Dot has been really patient and really helpful. She’s my lovely assistant. Without her help, I think I’d have died. haha. Thanks babe, love ya!

So anyhow, here’s some snapshots so you have an idea just what we’ve been up to:

That’s our Skippety Nuts cookie – loads of them.

And here’s how our jars look like…

Cocoa & Butterscotch – Together We will make this world a HAPPY, YUMMY place!

🙂

All right, back to the kitchen to slave over the hot oven and my aunt’s beautiful dutiful KitchenAid.

Cheerios!

Posted on 10th Jul 2007 in Cocoa and Butterscotch, cookies

Anonymous commented on July 10, 2007 at 8:36 am

Ever since I read bout your blog in the Straits Times, I’ve been addicted to it. I love to cook but have never been much of a baker. But your photos and descriptions of the cookies, muffins, cakes etc are so so tempting that I’m going to try my hand at baking brownies this weekend! I missed your July bake sale but do hope you have another one soon. Maybe at Christmas, they’d make great Christmas gifts!!! Happy Baking!

.::KillTheBlackKat::. commented on July 10, 2007 at 9:54 am

very beautiful packaging! may i know where did you get the jars? been searching for cheap glass jars everywhere and cant seem to find any leh =(

Gloria commented on July 10, 2007 at 1:20 pm

Yes, cookies do make the world a better place. :9

Jim commented on July 10, 2007 at 8:49 pm

This is me staring at my screen, drooling. Those look so damn good–and so beautiful in those jars! And I’m here with my little diet coke and granola bar. You people are killing me. Killing me!

(But please don’t stop.)

daphne commented on July 11, 2007 at 7:32 am

these looks gorgeous… I have been reading your blog from Perth, Western Australia and loving every bit of it. I’m a baker/cook as well and have since gain some inspiration from you fantastic bake offs. Wish I can be there in SG to purchase some of these! Perhaps when I next come back for a holiday! =)

My Space commented on July 11, 2007 at 9:23 am

I like the packaging! especially the tag … it’s like a present to a friend.

Elyn commented on July 12, 2007 at 6:12 am

Very pretty packaging! I’m sure the bakes will taste equally good as well 🙂 It’s definitely tiring to bake like that but the satisfaction beats all these down!

Anonymous commented on July 14, 2007 at 8:13 am

Ooooh, the jars got a nice facelift! Chic! 🙂 I’ll looking forward to mine at the end of the month!

~Jo

Monique commented on July 26, 2007 at 3:04 am

The jar packaging is lovely!

homer commented on July 29, 2014 at 3:03 am